Developed the main API, the main site, the user panel and the admin panel
Improved Google ranks and achieved 50% more users in the past 2 months
Web Developer at PurrDigital
- Develop and publish the first Drupal 8 and 9 projects of the company
- Optimize sites with best practices and from a code / security prospective
Freelance Web Developer
In my personal free time I like creating websites for people who is in need:
- Sara Anna Nadalini (WordPress, personal portfolio)
- La Buona Bottega (Drupal 8, e-commerce based on Ubercart and Bootstrap)
- Animazione le Piccole Pesti (WordPress based on 100% custom blocks for Gutenberg. This side does have a store on a subdomain, Drupal based)
I love experimenting with new ideas and creating useful tools:
Web Developer @ Magic (Bologna, Italy), with the task of developing websites and e-commerce platforms with WordPress, Drupal and Magento.
Over three years (for two of them I was the only developer) I learnt about how to build websites from graphical ideas, publishing them with WHM and cPanel, keeping them updated and optimizing them with SEO (thanks to& Visual SEO Studio and Screaming Frog) and lots of useful tweaks.
- Oleodinamica Bolognese (Bootstrap based theme with private catalogue)
- EuroGru Amici (Bootstrap based theme based on a previous bought theme not well structured)
- I Portici Hotel Bologna (Bootstrap based theme; My best Drupal 8 work in terms of customization)
- Magic (the web agency website; I made it faster and lighter than it was before)
- OkBedAndBreakfast (three-year internal project; My best Drupal 7 work in terms of customization)
- Montieco (Bootstrap based theme with a Drupal based URM)
- Edilforme (Bootstrap based theme with advanced back-office functions)
- Arredart (ajax calls with optimized queries in order to load the stands)
- Bed&Breakfast Farinelli (converted to a responsive theme)
- Mira SRL (first WordPress project in this web agency, mainly based on image galleries)
- Dott. Piero Notarrigo (converted to a responsive theme)
- Centro Carrelli (custom product's page with slider and custom fields)
3D modeler and Web Programmer
BlackRaven was a small indie software house formed by a group of close friends with the same passion about videogames. We developed and published some apps for iOS devices as well as a few pc games.
My first role was web programmer, so I created and maintained the main website in WordPress. Other than the site, I was in charge of creating databases connections for the apps we developed.
To cover for one of the vacancies in our team, I also learnt basic 3D modelling using programs like Milkshape and 3ds Max (my creations examples video).
When I think on my early years, I have always been passionate about technology and curious about how things work.
During high school I discovered the programming world. I started with basic HTML, then continued expanding my information in technology experience through the years. During these years I learned to create entire websites not only for myself, but for others.
From 2011 to 2015, I was part of an indie team based in Bologna, Italy (Black Raven). We developed small games and programs for iOS and PC. I was responsible for the design and development of the website and methods of database connection of the apps. As a secondary role, I also worked as a 3D modeler.
The years spent as part of this team enhanced my programming skills and developed the dynamics of working with a team. Thanks to this experience, I have become the programmer I am today.
In May 2015, I was offered the opportunity to work at a web agency (Magic), where I was trained on how companies develop websites and e-commerce platforms. During my three years with the company, I expanded my knowledge of WordPress, Drupal, and Magento.
In June 2018, I moved to London to expand my knowledge and increase my English language skills.
After a couple of months I joined Purr, a web agency based in central London. Since starting, there have been many interesting projects and new ways of building websites that I had never previously explored.
In May 2022, I joined Soundpickr and started working with Laravel and React.